At Colonial Nissan of Medford, we have the thrilling 2014 Nissan GT-R in Boston, MA on site.
We also have all the latest news and information about this fantastic new offering from the Japanese car maker.
It’s odd to talk about value with regards to a performance sports car, but that’s exactly what the 2014 GT-R is: A tremendous value. The 2014 GT-R’s acceleration is off the charts, as is its handling. The interior is a both refined and visually appealing.
Keep reading to learn more about the 2014 Nissan GT-R.
The GT-R features an incredible 545-horsepower twin-turbocharged V6 and can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in a blazing 3.1 seconds.
The 2014 GT-R also features a six-speed dual-clutch automated manual transmission and an advanced all-wheel-drive system. EPA fuel economy estimates incredible the sports car, with ratings: 16 mpg city/23 mpg highway and 19 mpg combined.
Features and Trim
The 2014 Nissan GT-R offers Premium and Black Edition trim levels.
The Premium trim level includes:
- 20-inch alloy wheels with high-performance tires
- automatic xenon headlights
- LED running lights
- Brembo brakes
- a rearview camera
- an electronically adjustable suspension
- leather/faux-suede upholstery
- heated power-adjustable front seats
- 11-speaker Bose audio system with a CD player
- satellite radio
- a hard-drive-based navigation system with real-time traffic and weather
The Black Edition adds:
- lightweight black wheels
- a unique black and red interior
- leather Recaro seats
Stop by Colonial Nissan of Medford to take the 2014 Nissan GT-R in Boston, MA for a test drive today.